Copy Editor: Bhaskaran Natesan
Manuscript Supplied By: Upendra Bhadoriya
Yenbeeyes hails from a Tamil family wherein he learnt astrology from his grandfather who knew the entire BPHS by heart. He was first asked to learn by heart the Sanskrit verses of BPHS & then was slowly taught astrology by his grandfather who was his Guru. After 3 years of teaching only BPHS he was then taught Jaimini Sutras by the age of 23. Yenbeeyes is our author’s pen name and he, having retired in 2007, has taken up to the cause of astrology full time and is currently translating Jaimini Sutras into Tamil. Saptarishis Astrology has observed that Shri Yenbeeyes pursues this science with an unmatched discipline and dedication which is praiseworthy.
Saptarishi Nadi is one of the greatest works by which one can learn what & maybe how the Rishis predict on a chart. For more than a century astrologers throughout the world have wanted this nadi especially. The charts in these nadis need to become a classroom discussion in various institutions, forums & teachers should take a shot at trying to derive how and why a prediction was given by the Rishi. Until this is done by institutions & you individually, this rare opportunity of learning will be lost. What is also to be learnt is that at times there are multiple opinions among the Rishis yet they respect each other. Of course the most important thing that can be learnt is the effect of Karma which is the reason of astrology.
1. பரிதிசேய் கோல தாகப் பங்குமே தேள தாக
மதிஅரி ராகு மானில் மால்குரு புகரும் பெண்ணில்
சதிசெய்யும் கேது வண்டி ஜன்மமும் வீணை யாக
இதுநவக் கோள்கள் நின்றால் இயம்புவீர் பலனைத் தானே.
- Please tell the results of a horoscope where Sun and Mars are in Libra, Saturn in Scorpio, Moon in Leo, Rahu in Capricorn, Mercury, Jupiter and Venus in Virgo and Ascendant falls in Gemini.
2. குருமுனி சொல்லு கின்றார் கோதையே ஆண்பால் ஜன்மம்
வருமில்லம் கீழ்மேல் வீதி வாசலு மெமனின் பார்வை
பெருவயி றப்பன் கீழ்ப்பால் பேசினோந் தடாக முண்டு
உரைக்கிறோந் தக்ஷி ணத்தில் ஓடையும் வயல்க ளுண்டே.
- Agasthya Rishi says: Oh! Woman! This is a male birth. His house will be in a road running east to west and the main door will be towards south (Yama’s sight). On the eastern side, a temple for the big bellied Lord Ganesha and a pond. We say that on the southern side there is a brook and cultivable lands.
3. தந்தியுஞ் சந்தி ஈசன் சாமுண்டி மேற்கில் தங்கும்
முந்திய தடாகஞ் சோலை மொழிகிறோஞ் சமவூர் தன்னில்
எந்தையே மாது ரில்லம் எய்துவா னிவனே என்றோங்
கந்தனைப் பெற்ற மாதே கழரினோம் மேலுங் கேளே.
- On the western side, another Ganesha temple, a junction of four lanes, a Shiva temple and a Chamundeswari temple. With a grove and a big pond and in such a balanced place, the native was born in his mother’s house. Oh! Mother of Lord Subramanya! We will tell, listen.
Yenbeeyes Notes: Chamundi is a form of Shakthi, the consort of Lord Shiva. It is mentioned in the Puranas, when the Mother Chamundeshwari killed the wicked buffalo-headed demon, Mahishasura. It is believed that the fierce war between Mother and the demon took place in different places like the Vindhyas etc., and finally Mahisha was killed on the hills where the present day temple is situated in Mysore. The Mother is also known as Mahishasura Mardhini.
4. இன்னவன் ஜனன யோகம் எழில்பெருந் தந்தை யோகம்
மன்னிய அன்னை யோகம் வரும்புத்திர களத்திர யோகந்
தன்னிலே முன்பின் ஜன்மஞ் சாந்தியும் இந் நூல் தன்னில்
அன்னையே சொல்லு கின்றோம் அம்பிகை யாளே கேளாய்.
- Oh! Mother! In this treatise we say about the native’s birth fortunes, the beautiful father’s fortunes, mother’s fortunes, coming wife and children’s fortunes, his previous birth, next birth, remedies and all, listen.
5. இன்னவன் ஜனன இருப்பிடம் அதற்கு இருநாழி கடிகை தூரத்தில்
மன்னிய தந்தை ஊரென மொழிவர் வடகீழ்ப்பால் தங்கிடு மென்றோம்
அன்னவன் தந்தை குணங்களைச் சொல்வேன் அழ்குளான் சிவந்திடு மெய்யன்
உன்னத முகத்தில் வடிவுளனா வன் உரைக்கிறோங் காமனை யொத்தன்.
- His father’s place is at a distance of 48 minutes walk from the place where the native was born and brought up and that place will be in the northeastern side. We will tell about his father’s characteristics. Will be handsome; has reddish body; in the eminent face, there will be some mark on his face; handsome and beautiful like Kamadeva. (Note: Kamadeva is the Hindu God of love. He is represented as young handsome man)
Note: The distance is stated as “iru Nazhigai” meaning “two ghatis”. One day (earlier considered as sunrise to sunrise, now normally taken as 24 hours) = 60 Ghati
1 Ghati = 24 minutes so that 60 ghatis will make 60 X 24 = 1440 minutes or 24 hours. Since it is mentioned as two nazhigais, the equivalent is 48 minutes.
6. கல்விமான் ஊக வானாங் கனத்தவர் நேச மாவன்
இல்லையென் றுரைக்க மாட்டான் எதிரியை வசியஞ் செய்வன்
சொல்லுமே நேர்மை யுள்ளோன் சுகமுள்ளான் மர்ம முள்ளான்
நல்லவ னாகி வாழ்வன் நாற்காலி விருத்தி உள்ளான்.
- Educated person; capable of arriving at conclusions; friendly to elder people; will never say no to those asking for alms; will charm the enemies; straightforwardness in words; comfortable man; has secrets; will live as a good man; has increase in cattle.
7. கிருஷிகள் செய்வா னாவன் கண்ணிய முடைய னாவன்
திருமகள் வாச முள்ளான் செய்நிலஞ் சேர்ப்பா னாகும்
விரைவினில் நடக்க வல்லன் விரும்புவான் சுகிபு சிப்புக்
கரமதில் கமல ரேகை காலாள்க ளுடைய னாமே.
- Will be doing agriculture; respectable man; Lakshmi will reside in his house; will increase fertile lands; capable of walking fast; likes to eat good food sumptously; hand has got line of lotus; has servants.
8. உண்டியில் உறைப்பி லிச்சை உறுதியா மனத்த னாவன்
அண்டினோர்க் குதவி செய்வன் அதிகமாய்ச் செலவு முள்ளான்
குண்டுணி மனத்த னாவன் குலத்துளோர் மெச்ச வாழ்வன்
பண்டிபண் டார முள்ளான் பாவையர் மோக வானாம்.
- Interested in pungent tasty items in food; has steady mind; will assist those who approach him; has more expenses; has a talebearer mind (i.e. has malicious intelligence); will live praised by his community men; has cart and carriages and treasure store houses; has lust towards woman.
9. இவனுடைத் துணைவர் தம்மை இயம்புவோம் ஆண்பால் காணோம்
அவனியில் கன்னி ரண்டு அறைகிறோந் தீர்க்க மாகப்
பவமுள குணத்தா னுக்குப் பாலனுஞ் ஜேஷ்ட னாகக்
கவனமாய் உதிப்பா னாகுங் காதலி மேலுங் கேளே.
- We will tell about his siblings. No brothers; two sisters will be there with long life to such a characteristic person; the native will be born as the eldest. Oh! Lover of Lord Shiva! Listen.
10. ஜாதகன் நிறங் குணத்தைச் சாற்றுவோஞ் சிவந்த மேனி
கோதிலாச் சமதே கத்தன் கூறுவான் கட்டு வார்த்தை
மேதினில் புகழு முள்ளான் வித்தைக ளதிகங் கூர்வன்
ஓதுவான் சுபங்கள் தாமும் உறுதிவான் வறுமை இல்லான்.
10. We will tell about the native’s color and character. Has reddish body; has flawless proportional body; talks using fabricated words; is famous in the world; will learn many skills; will tell positive & comforting words; strong minded person; has no poverty.
11. பதமான நடையு முள்ளான் பால்பாக்ய விருத்தி செய்வன்
மதி நுதல் ஸ்திரீகள் மோகன் வாக்குகள் பலித முள்ளான்
நிதமுமே சீல னாவன் நிமலன்மேல் பக்தி பூண்பன்
நதிபல தீர்த்தந் தோய்வன் நவதானிய விருத்தி செய்வன்.
- Will walk properly; will increase the yield of milk; will get infatuated towards beautiful ladies; words will have effect; has consistent good manners; will be devoted to God; will take bath in many sacred rivers; will increase the cultivation of nine type of grains (the nine grains called “Nava Dhanyam” are wheat, paddy, red gram, green gram, ground nut, beans, sesame, black gram and gram (called as wild gram – a grain of light black color).
12. சோலைகள் துறவு செய்வன் துன்மார்க்கங் கொஞ்சம் உள்ளான்
ஆலமாம் பகைவ ருக்கு அனேகபாக் கியமுஞ் சேர்ப்பன்
ஞாலமேல் தாதை போல நாயகன் வாழ்வா னாகுஞ்
சாலவே தரள தந்தந் தனரேகை கரத்தி லுள்ளான்.
12. Will create groves and wells; has a little wickedness; will be like a poison to enemies; will accumulate lot of fortune; will live with dignity like his father in the earth; has well lined teeth like pearls; has wealth line in his hand.
13. ஏருகள் விருத்தி செய்வன் இவன்பந்து மேலாய் வாழ்வன்
சீரியோர்க் குதவி செய்வன் தேகமும் அதிக உஷ்ணம்
தேரினோர் வழியைச் சொல்வன் சில்லரைப் புத்தி உள்ளான்
ஆறுமா முகனைப் பெற்ற அம்பிகை யாளே கேளாய்.
- Has growth in agriculture; He will live higher than his relations; will help those in trouble; will have lot of heat in the body; will talk like an experienced man; but is a little mean minded; Oh! Parvati, Mother of the six headed Lord Subramanya!
14. இவனுடைத் துணைவர் தம்மை இயம்புவோம் ஆண்பா லொன்று
அவனியில் கன்னி ரண்டு அறைகிறோந் தீர்க்க மாக
நவனியில் மற்ற வெல்லாம் நசித்திடு மென்று சொன்னோஞ்
சிவனிட பாகத் தாளே செப்புவோம் மேலுங் கேளே.
14. We will tell about his siblings. We say confidently that he will have one brother and two sisters and will have long life. Others will die; Oh! The left side of Shiva! Listen, we tell further.
Yenbeeyes Notes: Here the rishi calls Parvati as the left half of Shiva because Shiva is also called as Artha Nareeswara meaning half woman. Legend has it that Shiva has given his left side to Parvati
Native’s Marriage & Wife
15. ஜாதகன் மணத்தின் காலஞ் சாற்றுவோம் பதினே ழாண்டில்
மேதினில் தென்மேல் திக்கில் வித்தகி மாதுரு வர்க்கம்
கோதிலா வருவா ளாகுங் கூறுவோ மவள் தன் சேதி
சோதியு மிருநி றத்தாள் சுகமுளாள் அன்ன மீவள்.
- We will tell about the time of marriage of the native. At the age of seventeen, from his mother side relation, from the southwest direction, his blemishless wife will come. We will tell her history. She will be of double color; has comforts; will offer food to the poor.
Yenbeeyes Notes: Marriage has happened when the native was of 17 years. As per verse 45, Venus dasa was running at the time of birth and the balance period is given as 2 years – 6 months and 10 days. Hence at the time of marriage Moon dasa will be running. Moon as 2nd Lord (addition to family) placed in 3rd house (Dharma of marriage as it is 9th from 7th) was instrumental in bringing about the marriage. Also Moon is placed in the 12th house of bed comforts from Karaka Venus. The Antar dasa running must be of Venus which will begin from 16 years 4 months and 10 days and will last till 18 years and 10 days. Venus as karaka for marriage placed in the 4th house of family along with Jupiter and Lagna Lord has materialized the event.
As per Krushna’s Upachaya theory, marriage normally happens in the antar dasa of the 4th lord or the 12th lord or a planet placed in either of these houses having more Bhinna Ashtakavarga points. In this case it is not possible to calculate the Bhinna Ashtakavarga as other birth details are not known. However, we find that the 12th Lord Venus has brought about the marriage in its Antardasa.
Saptarishis Astrology Commentary:
As per BCP (Bhrighu Chakra Paddathi) method 17th year means 5th house. 5th house has two occupants. Mars who is also owner of 11th house of wife and Sun who is the dispositor of 2nd Lord Family Life Moon and also the 3rd Lord of bhagya of marriage. Over and above that Lord of 5th house Venus who becomes Lord of the BCP Focus year is the karaka for marriage going to the 4th house making the native settle in life and is conjoined with 7L of marriage Jupiter.
16. சினமது உடைய ளாகும் தேவியுந் யோக சாலி
கனமுடன் வாழ்வா ளாகுங் கழருவோம் புத்திர பாவம்
அனையவே ஆண்பா லொன்று அம்மணி இரண்டு மாகும்
பிணையிலா மூன்றுந் தீர்க்கம் பேசுவோம் நான்கு சேதம்.
16. Has anger; but is a fortunate woman; will live with dignity. We will tell about Putra Bhava (children). She will have one male child and two female children and they will have long life. Other than this, four children born will die.
17. முநிவரிவ் விதமாய்க் கூற மொழிகுவார் புயண்டர் தாமும்
சினமுட னைந்தோன் நீசஞ் சேய்பானு ஐந்தில் நிற்க
வினையினால் ஜாத கர்க்கு விளங்காது ஆண்பா லுந்தான்
கனமுடன் கர்மத் தோனுங் கன்னியி லிருக்கவே தான்;
17. When the rishi stated like this, Bhujandar states: The fifth lord Venus is debilitated, fifth house has Mars and Sun and also because of the past bad deeds, there will be no male issues. The lord of the tenth house (karmadhipathi) Jupiter is in Virgo and hence… (continued in next verse)
Yenbeeyes Notes: Note: For issues, the fifth house and karaka Jupiter are important. Here the fifth house lord Venus is placed in Virgo, his debilitation house. Fifth house is occupied by two malefics Mars and Sun who is debilitated. Hence Bhujandar (There is a nadi by Kaka Bhujandar) is of the opinion that there will be no male issues. However, Athri rishi has another point. The placement of Jupiter, the karaka for progeny and also the tenth lord, in Virgo will remove this. Here one question comes to our mind. Why the Rishi has taken the tenth house and its lord who incidentally happens to be the karaka? Yes: correct. 10th house is also the house of funeral rites. If the same is related to the fifth house, the native must possess a male issue who can perform the funeral rite. Here 10th house lord Jupiter is placed along with the 5th lord and also Lagna Lord (indicating self). From the position of Moon, the fifth lord is Jupiter and the tenth lord becomes Venus. That explains it. See the foresight of the rishis.
Planetary position of Putra Dosha
18. மதலையும் விருத்தி என்றோம் அத்திரி சொல்லு கின்றார்
பதியினுக் கிரண்டி லேதான் பாபிக ளிருப்ப தாலே
சுதர்களும் விருத்தி யாகிச் சுறுக்கினில் மரண மெய்தும்
எதுவித காரணத் தால் இலகாது என்று சொன்னீர்.
18. … he will have the Bhagya of children. Athri was telling: that there will be male issue. Because of the presence of Ketu in the second, a malefic, children will be born and will die immediately. What is the reason you said that children will not stay?
19. முன்செய்த வினையி னாலே மொழிந்திட்டோஞ் சுதர்கள் தோஷம்
என்னஊழ் அதனை நீங்க ளியம்புவீர் என்று கேட்க
அன்னையே சொல்லு கின்றேன் அவனுமே முன்ஜன் மத்தில்
தன்னுடை ஊருக்கு உத்திரஞ் சாற்றிய பேரூர் தன்னில்;
19. Because of the bad deeds done in the previous birth, he got the putra dosha (curse of childlessness). When Parvati asked: “What is that curse? That also you yourself tell;” I will tell mother said the Rishi: In his previous birth, in a big place to the north of his present place… (Continued in next verse)
20. மறைக்குலந் தனிலு தித்து மனைவிமைந் தருமு ண்டாகித்
திருமகள் விலாசம் பூண்டு செய்நில மதிக மாகிப்
பெருமவர் நேசங் கொண்டு பலமான குடும்பி யாகி
உறைகிற காலந் தன்னில் உரைக்கிறோம் ஊழி தானே.
- He took birth in a Brahmin community, had wife and children, got the beneficence of Goddess Lakshmi, increased his fertile lands; got friendly to elders; got a big family; while living like this, we tell the bad curse that came upon him.
படியாட்கள் சிலரை வைத்துப் பயிர்த்தொழில் செய்து வந்தான்
அடவுடன் அதிலோர் சங்கை அரன்சூலம் போட்ட நந்தி
திடமுடன் இருந்த தென்றோஞ் ஜயனுயே யதனை வாங்கித்
தடபுடல் உழவு செய்தான் சார்ந்தது அந்தத் தோஷம்.
21. Was doing agriculture keeping labourers; Out of those labourers, one was having an oxen on which the symbol of Shiva viz. Shoola was there. (Shoola is like a trident and it is the weapon of Lord Shiva-called as Thrishoola as it has three sharp edges). He (the native) purchased that oxen and used it for tilling the land with hastiness. The curse came to him because of this.
22. இதுவன்றி இன்னும் ஒன்று இயம்புவோம் வேலைக் காரி
விதவையா யிருந்தா ளென்றோம் வித்தகன் அவள்மேல் மோகம்
நிதமுமே வைத்துப் போகம் நேர்ந்திடப் பொருளு மீந்து
பதியினில் ஒருநாள் தன்னில் பகலிலே போகம் துய்த்தான்.
22. In addition to this, we will tell one more thing. There was a maidservant who was a widow. The native got infatuated towards her and daily had sex with her. He gave her money and one day during daytime, he enjoyed her in his residence.
23. இப்படிச் சிலநாள் சென்று இருவரும் வாழும் போது
செப்புவோ மிவன்ம னையாள் சேதியைப் புரிந்து பின்பு
தப்பிதம் நேர்ந்த தென்று சலிப்புடன் கோப முற்றாள்
ஒப்புடன் விதவைக் கேதான் உறைந்தது கருவு தானும்.
23. When both of them were living like this for some days, his wife learnt about this matter and understood the mistake committed by her husband and with displeasure, she got angry. At that time, that widow was pregnant.
24. அதற்குப்பின் அவளை நீக்கி அவள்பந்து பகையு மாகிக்
குதர்க்கங்கள் சிலவே சொல்லக் கோதையு மிவன்பால் சென்று
இதற்கென்ன செய்வே னென்று இவளுமே புலம்பும் போது
வித்தைபண் டிதங்கள் எல்லாம் வித்தகன் செய்ய லுற்றான்.
- Thereafter he forsook that widow; her relations started telling frivolous things about her and became enemies to her. She came back again to the native, started weeping, and lamented as to what she can do now? The native started doing different kinds of treatments and medicines to her (to terminate the conception).
Curse of destroying the fetus (embryo)
25. கருவுமே அழிந்த தென்றோங் காதலி தீர்க்க மானாள்
அறைகிறோ மந்தத் தோஷம் அணுகிற்று இவனுக் கேதான்
பெரும்பிணி அந்தி யத்தில் பற்றிற்று இவனுக் கேதான்
மரலியின் பதிக்குச் சென்றான் மங்கையே மேலுங் கேளே.
25. Because of that, the fetus was destroyed; lover (the widow) was distanced from him. We say that blemish (destroying the embryo) fell upon the native. Because of that, he was affected by a big disease during his last days. He reached the abode of Vishnu (died). Oh! Mother! Further listen.
26. கஞ்சனால் வரையப் பட்டுக் காவல னிச்சென் மத்தில்
தஞ்சமாய்க் கங்கை வம்சந் தானவன் உதித்தா னென்றோம்
வஞ்சியே முன்னூழ்ச் சாபம் விளைந்தது இச்சென் மத்தில்
மிஞ்சின மதலை ஆண்பால் மேவினும் தோஷந் தானே.
- We said that, created by Brahma again, he was born in the Ganga (agriculture) community in this birth. The results of the evil deeds of the previous birth reached him in this birth and so he will not get male issues and even if he got, they will not stay.
27. அந்ததோர் தோஷந் தீர அறைகிறோங் கிரியை ஒன்று
மைந்தனும் மனைவி யோடு மால்மலை உத்திரஞ் சென்று
சந்ததம் மாலுக் கேதான் சகஸ்ரஅர்ச் சனையுஞ் செய்து
பிந்திய மறையோர் பத்துப் பேருக்கு அன்னம் ஈந்து;
- To remove that blemish we will tell a remedy. Native along with his wife should go to Tirupathi in the north and should do Sahasranama archana (chanting the thousand names of God) daily, and thereafter should offer food to ten Brahmins…
Saptarishis Astrology Commentary: The Astrology Of Curses Is Big Money
Understanding and writing the reason for the Rishis Logic is next to impossible for any modern writer and anything that is written by anyone including us will only be a forced attempt/fixology this should not be forgotten by young ones who get too easily influenced by writers. Diverting for a second we would here, once again, make a special request once again for students to form groups and take up the discussion of each chart of Saptarishis Nadi for at least 1 month among various scholars and get to the bottom of the logic. We ourselves are not able to devote enough time to it though we yearned for it since long. Re-read verse 21 onwards before one proceeds further.
Now lets try to analyze the curse of not getting male children (Putra Dosha as Rishi says) and analyse where the curse is coming from and can ‘Rashi’ chart give us a ‘hint’ to it. Some Internet Paramparas introduced a logic on identification of curses and, in recent times, have updated their logic by adding new parameters every 2 years. This gave them a niche and big attention/fame/money was made in fooling foreigners and young Indians with remedies. The original logic that was presented by them in forums was if karaka graha (in our case Jupiter) is aspected by 2 malefics by graha drishti (planet aspect) and not Rasi drishti then Curse from Previous Life is to be seen. In contradiction, they propagated that Graha Drishti shows desire whereas Rasi Drishti shows real event, but a curse is a real event so how come Rasi Drishti is not being used (?) Anyways look at the above chart, the Curse is of Children, Rishi calls it Putra Dosha (Putra means children and Dosha means Defect) so Jupiter must be afflicted by 2 malefics by aspect but Jupiter is not aspected by any malefic except Rahu. This parampara says Ketu is headless so it does not have aspect, but is silent on Rahu’s aspect. A viewpoint can be presented that Rahu and Ketu are not physical bodies so how can they have aspect at all and why target only Ketu in that case. Anyways, the criteria of Karaka Graha (Jupiter here in this chart) being aspected by 2 malefics is not working at all which does not mean it is an invalid theory as posted by the Parampara. What the Parampara was talking was any planet when aspected/influenced by 2 malefics creates a Curse which as per basics of astrology it only means any planet aspected by 2 malefics creates a tough situation when concerned with the significations and lordships of the planets, this is basic fundamental concept of astrology that anyone who has sat at the feet of his Guru and learnt astrology knows but the internet forum readers and foreigners in those internet forums have learnt astrology via MP3 lectures or conferences and hence could not identify that this is basic Graha Peedha Dosha, that means ‘Planet is Afflicted’. It does not mean ‘Necessarily’ a Curse, for Curse is a very strong word and cannot be used loosely. Like any planet that is afflicted it means it will give adverse results, the more stronger the affliction the more adverse will be the result. If it was a Curse how come Dr Raman, Dr B Suryanarayan Rao and K N Rao could not see this concept, why did they not call it a Curse, why did astrologers before them not call it a Curse. Only Rishis have true capability of seeing curses in a chart and that too the logic of it is not known to any of us. We all have to study nadi literature and make an attempt to decipher Rishis Logic. The reason the above piece is long and got diverted is since 10 years many have been made fools in the name of Curses and instant prescription of Das Mahavidya remedies, something only experts are allowed to do and not common man. These are the highest sadhanas and cannot be marketed in the name of literature or mass readings or conferences. It is a sin to prescribe remedies when someone is not capable of doing it especially of the caliber of Das Mahavidya.
In last issue editorial Vol 7 of Dec 2009, we had revealed a technique called ‘Identification Of Pending Karma’ (Note that in the whole reading the Rishi has devoted so much space for his Putra Dosha) where 6H occupant and 6th Lord shows the pending karma. Now see that 8L of Purva Janma Kosh is Saturn sitting in the 6H of pending karma. 6H denotes servants (so does 3H as per BPHS ref last editorial) and karaka of 6H is also Saturn & Mars and Shani, in fact sits over there. This means that some major karma is pending towards servants; it sits in a feminine chronic sign of Sc so it means a woman servant is involved and it’s very deep rooted (chronic). The sign of Sc denotes occult and 3rd (action) from it Rahu (black magic) sits, which means some occult things must have been done on the woman (the Rishi confirms it in his reading in verse 24). Lets divert for a second and refer to Verse 21 which refers to misusing the weapon of Lord Shiva; metal is represented by Mars and Lord Shiva is represented by Sun – the Sun is debilitated in the 5H of children and Sun denotes male issues and is the 3L of servants and dispositor of mantra karaka Moon and also is the Naisargika mantra lord (5L in Universe Chart); Mars is the 11L of children and also the dispositor of 6H Saturn of pending karma and servants (Shiva). The Rishi says that the Shoola weapon (Sun Mars) was belonging to a laborer (Saturn karaka and placed in 6H of servants) & native used it to tilling the land (Mars), thus Sun Mars Saturn sambandh can be once again seen, all landing in the 5H of children. Additionally this Sun is the dispositor of Moon (few use Moon for Shiva as the crescent is on his head).
Additionally, a BSP technique of Rahu implementing itself in the 10th from where it is placed can be seen here working beautifully. See Rahu representing cheating (dohkha) is in the 8H of chronic issues, from here its 10th would be the 5H of children. In other charts where you would see Rahu in the 8H you would find that the person was cheated or failed in love or children not in tune to you or no children or loss of minimum one child or still, children will destroy your empire or name even though 8H has nothing to do, traditionally speaking, with children. It also means you cheated a child in some life.
Karaka Doshit is a phenomena not used in astrology writings e.g. if Ketu is with an exalted & debilitated graha the planet Ketu and its karaka goes for a football match that is ‘Ups & Downs and Being Tossed Around’. Here Jupiter the karaka for children is with exalted & debilitated planet apart from being Badhakesh and thus suffers Karaka Doshit phenomena. As Mercury is exalted and sitting with the children karaka Jupiter, he is capable of removing the native from the curse. Remember the starting point of the curse is essential to note – which is Saturn as earlier pointed out, 3rd from Sat is Rahu (Tirupathi Balaji) and Rahu has been mentioned earlier (BSP technique above). So the remedy for Rahu is always Mercury and here Mercury is exalted and capable of removing Jupiter out of the curse; hence the remedy of Mercury, the beloved Vishnu Sahasranama, has been mentioned by the Rishi to remove the curse. Also most young students on forums spend a lot of time and money consulting astrologers trying to find out the remedy for their curses – the only big remedy for all problems is propitiation of lagna lord and in this case it is Mer which is Vishnu Sahasranama; and further, the Rishi advises the remedy of feeding Brahmins and, as per Shastra, the remedy for Jupiter is feeding of Brahmins and, Jupiter is karaka for children – thus the remedy for removal of Putra Dosha.
28. மறுபடி உள்ளூர் மீண்டு அரனுக்கு அபிஷே கித்து
உரமுடன் மரண மட்டும் உத்தமன் தீபம் வக்க
வர்மூழும் நீங்கு மென்றோம் மைந்தரு முதிக்கில் தீர்க்கஞ்
சிறுமையாய்ச் செய்யா னாகில் ஜனிக்கினுந் தீதே யாகும்.
- Again after returning to his place, should worship lord Shiva (the word used is ‘Abhishek’ meaning pouring some liquid over the deity like milk, curd etc), with firmness until his death, the excellent person should light lamp till his death and we say that his blemishes will vanish. If sons were born, they will have long life; with meanness if he does not do these things, there will be no sons; even if born they will not stay.
29. மாதுரு குணத்தைச் சொல்வேன் மர்மமும் கொஞ்ச முண்டு
மேதினில் வாத தேகி விளங்கிய சாயல் நேத்திரம்
சூதுக ளில்லா ளாகுஞ் சோம்பலுங் கொஞ்ச முள்ளாள்
வேதனை ஒருவர்க் கெண்ணாள் வெஞ்சினங் கொஞ்ச முண்டு.
- We will tell about the native’s mother’s character. Is a little secretive; has a windy (bloated) body; aspect will be sideways (eye-sight will not be straight and will be in a different manner); has no deceit; a little lazy; will not think of trouble to anybody; a little hot-tempered woman.
30. சீலமு முடையா ளாகுஞ் சிவந்திடு மேனி யாவள்
ஞாலமேல் துணைவர் தம்மை நாட்டுவோ மாண்பா லொன்று
வேல்விழி பெண்பா லொன்று விருத்தியா மிரண்டு தாமும்
கோலமாய் நான்கு நஷ்டங் கூறின மொழிதப் பாவே.
Native’s Mother’s Co-Borns
30. Has good manners; has reddish colored body; we will tell about her co-borns in this world: one brother and one beautiful sister will be there with long life. Four more co-borns will be born but they will die. Our words will not go wrong.
31. அவளுடைத் தாய்க்கு டும்பம் அதிகமாய்ப் பொருளு முண்டு
நவமதில் பூமி ஓங்கும் நாட்டுவோம் பெருமை உண்டு
இவளுடை முன்ஜன் மத்தை இயம்புவோ மவ்வூர் தன்னில்
தவசியே தீயின் வம்சஞ் சார்ந்தன ளிவளே என்றோம்.
- His mother’s family will have lot of wealth; fertile lands will increase in the earth; will live with dignity; we will say about her previous birth (native’s mother). We said that in the same place, she was born in Vanniar community.
32. மதலைக ளில்லா ளாகி வரனுடன் தணிகைக் கேகிச்
சதமான விரதங் கொண்டு ஷ்ண்முகர்க் கர்ச்சித் தேத்தி
விதியினால் சிலநாள் சென்றாள் இலங்கிற்று அசரீரி யாக
இதுஜன்மம் மதலை இல்லை இனிச்சென்மம் உண்டு என்று;
32. Had no children; Along with her husband, went to Thiruthani, undertook a perpetual fast; worshipped Lord Shanmuga (Subramanya) and went there for some days because of fate. At that time, she heard like the voice of an invisible being stating that, she will have no issues in this birth; but will get in the next birth.
33. பெரியவர் சொல்லும் போது பேதையும் மனவெ றுப்பால்
உறைந்தனள் இல்லந் தன்னில் உத்தமி சுதர்கள் சோகம்
நிரையவே கொண்டா ளென்றோம் நிமலியும் மரண மாகிக்
குறைதலை கஞ்சன் தம்மால் குணமுடன் வரையப் பட்டு;
33. This was said by an elderly man and after hearing that, her mind got disgusted and reached her place. That excellent woman was filled with sorrow because of childlessness and died. Again she was created by Brahma…(Continued in next verse)
34. இக்குல முதித்தா ளென்றோம் ஈச்வரி கேட்க லுற்றாள்.
தொக்கவே முன்ஜன் மத்தில் தோகையும் தீயின் வம்சம்
பிக்கவே உதித்தா ளென்றீர் விளம்புவீ ரந்தச் சங்கை
பக்குவ முருகன் பக்தி புரிந்ததால் உதித்தா ளென்றோம்.
34. And was born in this community. Easwari (another name for Parvati) started asking: In her previous birth you said that she (native’s mother) was born in Vanniar community, tell the reason for that. Because she worshipped Lord Muruga (Subramanya), we said that she was born like that.
35. மறுஜன்மம் அவ்ரூர் உத்திரம் மறைக்குலம் தனிலு திப்பாள்
சிறுமைக ளில்லா ளாகிச் செல்வதி வாழ்வா ளாகும்
அறைகிறோந் தந்தை ஜன்மம் அக்காஞ்சி கீழ்ப்பா லாகப்
பெருமையாய்ப் பேரூர் தன்னில் பிறந்தனன் வைச்ய வம்சம்.
Native’s Father’s Previous Birth
35. In her next birth, she will be born in a place to the north of the place (of her previous birth) in Brahmin community. We will tell about the previous birth of the father. His father in his previous birth was born in a big place to east of Kancheepuram in Vaisya community.
36. ஜனித்துமே செட்டுச் செய்து ஜகமதில் புகழு முண்டாய்த்
தனமது அதிக மாகித் தன்மனை மதலை உண்டாய்க்
கனமுடன் வாழ்ந்து மேலுங் காளையும் மரண மாகி
அனையவே இச்சென் மத்தில் அறைந்தன மிவனே என்றோம்.
36. After taking birth, did business, was a famous person, increased his wealth, lived honourably with wife and children and then died. We said that again he was born in this birth.
37. பின்ஜன்மம் காஞ்சி தன்னில் பிறப்பனே இக்கு லத்தில்
தன்னிலே செட்டு ஓங்கித் தரணிகள் அதிக முண்டாய்
இன்னவன் வாழ்வா னாகும் இயம்புவோ மிவர்கள் காலம்
அன்னையே யாங்கள் சொல்லு மருள்மொழி குன்றா வென்றோம்.
37. In his next birth, he will be born in Kancheepuram in the same community. Will live by doing business extensively, and increase the fertile lands. We will tell about the last days of these persons. Oh! Mother! We say that our graceful words will not go wrong.
38. தந்தையின் மரண காலம் சாற்றுவோ முப்பா னேழில்
வந்திடு துலாமா தத்தில் வரைகிறோங் கண்டந் தானும்
பிந்திய அன்னைக் கேதான் பேசுவோ மதன்மேல் மூன்றும்
பந்தமாய்க் கூனி மாதம் பகருவோம் மார கங்கள்.
Native’s Father’s Death
38. We will tell about his father’s death time: There will be danger to his father when the native is of thirty-seven years old in the month of Thula (as per souramana – 15th October to 15th November). Thereafter, native’s mother will die three years after that in the month of Meena (Souramana – 15ht March to 15th April)
Yenbeeyes Notes: When the native is of 37 years old he will be running Rahu dasa Ketu Antar dasa. From 36 years and 10 days to 37 years and 28 days will be the Ketu Antara in Rahu dasa. Rahu is placed in the 12th house of Exit of father (9th house). Saturn-Dispositor of Rahu is placed in the 2nd house of maraka from Pitru Karaka Sun. The other maraka planet (2nd lord from 9th house) Jupiter is aspecting Rahu. Ketu is placed in the 6th from 9th house of father and he behaves more like Moon, its dispositor, who happens to be placed in the maraka house of 7th from 9th house.
Saptarishis Astrology Commentary:
As per BCP, 37th year will represent the 1st house. Its lord Mercury is placed in the 4th house – refer the Deva Keralam rule given in chart 5 which is that the 4th lord denotes father’s death. Mercury is also placed in the 12th house of exit from Pitru karaka Sun. He is conjoined by the maraka (2nd lord from 9th house of father) Jupiter. Pitru karaka Sun is disposited Venus putting him in the house of Exit along with other two maracas Jupiter and Mercury. In the 37th year, the BCP will come in the 1H, the lord of this 37th year is with Jupiter the kendradhipathi dosha, Jupiter is the 2nd lord of maraca for father – pls read the previous article on Chart 5 where we have mentioned categorically that Kendradhipathi dosha is more related to health/death. So this 37th year lord Mer combines with Jupiter of Kendradhipathi dosha in the 8th (death) from 9th house of father giving troubles to father.
The month of death of father is given as Thula when the Sun will be in Libra and in the constellations of Chitra (2 padas), Swati and the first 3 quarters of Vishaka. Lord of Chitra nakshatra is Mars, that of Swati is Rahu and that of Vishaka is Jupiter. See the planets involved.
Mother’s death will be three years after that. After 3 years means that Venus Antara will be running in Rahu dasa. Karaka for mother is placed in the 12th house of Exit from 4th house of mother which is getting the aspect of dasa Lord Rahu. As per Deva Keralam dictum, the 5th lord is Venus in whose Antara mother had to depart. Venus is also a maraka for mother being lord of 2nd house from 4th house. The other maraka Jupiter (lord of 7th house from 4th house) is also placed with the 4th lord. From Moon also the 2nd house becomes maraka which has all the three malefics (appearing as benefics) Jupiter, Mercury and Venus. The month is given as Meena when the Sun will be in Pisces – another maraka house and will have to be in one of the constellations of Purvabhadrapada (ruled by Jupiter-maraka) or Uttarabhadrapada (ruled by Saturn) placed in the 3rd house to the 4th house of mother or in the constellation of Mercury the 4th lord indicating mother.
Under BCP 40th year will be running which means 4th house again indicating some event in mother’s life. We have already seen the influence of the planets placed in the 4th house.
39. இன்னவன் மரண காலம் இயம்புவோம் நாற்ப தாண்டில்
தன்னிலே கண்டம் நேரும் ஷண்முகர்க் கர்ச்சித் தேத்தி
அன்னவன் பிணியும் நீங்கும் அறுபத்து ஏழா மாண்டில்
மன்னிய சிம்ம மாதம் வளர்பிறைத் தசமி தன்னில்;
39. We will tell about the death time of the native. At the age of forty, he will have a danger. However, by worshipping Lord Subramanya, his disease will be cured. In his sixty seventh age, in the month of Leo (Souramana – 15th August to 15th September), in the Sukla Paksha Dasami tithi (on the tenth day during the waxing time of Moon)… (Continued in next verse)
Yenbeeyes Notes: At the age of 40 native will be running Rahu dasa Venus antar dasa as seen above. Rahu is placed in the 8th house and its dispositor Saturn is placed in the 6th house aspecting Rahu as well as the 12th house. Lagna Lord Mercury is also placed with the 12th Lord Venus (Antara Lord) and the 7th lord of Maraka Jupiter who is also a Badhaka Lord. This combination also gets the aspect of dasa Lord Rahu. Hence some troubles are expected during this period. From Moon also they are ill placed in the 2nd house of Maraka. But the Rishi says by worshiping Lord Subramanya the evil will pass. How? Mars is the planet representing Lord Subramanya. 5th house is the house of worship. Mars is placed there displacing its Lord Venus to its 12th house. Mars also aspects the 12th house from Lagna. Mars, as I have stated already, will behave like Venus the lord of the house where he is placed. But by worshipping Subramanya probably the Rishi means that the native may propitiate Mars and ward off the evil effects created by him.
As per BCP again, the 40th year would be the 4th house coming into the picture again where the Lagna Lord Mercury is subjected to malefic effects as explained above.
Death at 67: Native will be running Saturn Dasa – 8th Lord from Lagna and 7th Lord from Moon. Placed in the 6th house from Lagna aspecting the 12th house and the 3rd house. Under this dasa the Antar dasa of Ketu will be from 65 years 5 months and 19 days and will end in the 66th year 6 months and 28 days which can be taken as the 67th year. Thereafter Venus Antara will start. Ketu is placed in the 2nd house of Maraka. Venus is the 12th lord of Exit placed along with the other Maraka Lord Jupiter and aspected by Rahu from the 8th and is placed in the 2nd house from Moon. Hence Venus Antara becomes more probable. In the month of death Sun will be traversing Leo, the 3rd house of Longevity and will be in the 12th from Maraka Jupiter/Venus and Lagna Lord Mercury. Himself being 3rd Lord and having jurisdiction over the constellations ruled by Ketu, Venus and Sun himself. The more probable date would be when Sun is transiting in the constellation of Purvaphalguni ruled by Venus.
As per BCP, 67th year represents the 7th house a Maraka. Its Lord Jupiter is also Badhaka with Kendradhipati Dosha (death) and placed with the 12th Lord Venus along with lagna lord (body) and is the 2nd (maraca) from Moon aspected by Rahu from the 8th house.
40. மாரகம் நேரு மென்றோம் மறுத்துமே அத்திரி சொல்வார்
தீரமாய் இரண்டு ஆண்டில் செப்பினோங் கண்ட மென்றோம்
கூறுவோம் கேளு மையா குருவுமே நாலில் நிற்கப்
பாரிய ரோகம் நோந்தும் பருகாது வயது தீர்க்கம்.
- He will die. Athri contradicted and said that there is danger to the native at the age of two. Rishi replied that he will give the reason, Please listen. Oh! Rishi! Since Jupiter is in the fourth in Virgo, even if affected by diseases, it will not take the life. He has long life.
Yenbeeyes Notes: What might be the correct explanation to the words of the Rishi “Since Jupiter is in the 4th in Virgo…” Hitherto we have seen how malefic is Jupiter for this chart by being the Badhaka Lord, 7th house Lord, afflicting by association, aspect etc. etc., how come the Rishi ascribes such a benefic point to Jupiter that it will not take away the life? To my little mind the only possible explanation is that being a natural benefic his aspect on the 8th house and the 12th house coupled with the association of other two natural benefics, Venus and Mercury, might have helped the native to escape death. Learned persons can interpret this and give other possible explanations if any.
Saptarishis Astrology Commentary:
Ketu is in the 2nd house and, as per BCP, 2nd house is the 2nd year of one’s life. Hence the view of Athri Rishi that there is danger to the native at the age of two seems appropriate since Ketu indicates health issues and Exit. Using BSP technique of Jupiter implementing itself in the 11th from as mentioned in Vol 6 or 7 in the Ravana Samhita or Saptarishi Nadi Commentary, you can see that here Jupiter has kendradhipati dosha (health/death) yet is Jeeva Karaka sitting in the 4H conjoining with exalted lagna lord (so can’t give death result early in life) – it implements his energy 11th from it and stops Ketu from implementing its malfeasance.
41. தானவன் யோகச் செய்கை சாற்றுவோம் சுகமு முள்ளான்
ஈனமாங் குணங்க ளில்லான் எய்திடும் பணிதி பாக்யம்
ஆனதோர் பூமி சேர்ப்பன் யாரையும் வசியஞ் செய்வன்
மானமாய் ஜீவிப் பானாம் வாக்குகள் சொல்லு மென்றோம்.
41. We will tell about the native’s fortunes. Has comforts; has no mean manners; has the fortune of getting jewels and ornaments; will increase the cultivable lands; capable of attracting anybody; will live with dignity; his words will be respected.
42. தசமத்தோன் நாலில் நிற்கத் தனமது நேரு மென்றோம்
திசைஎல்லாம் கீர்த்தி ஏற்பன் ஜனஉப காரம் செய்வன்
வசையிலான் அன்னிய கிராமம் வந்திடும் பூமி தானும்
கஜமிலான் அச்வ முண்டு கண்ணிய மாக வாழ்வான்.
- Since the 10th lord Jupiter is in fourth in Virgo, there will be increase in finance. Will get famous in all directions; will help the people; will not be accused by anybody; will get lands in another village; has no elephants; but has horses; will live with dignity.
43. எந்தக்கா லத்தி லேதான் இவனுக்குத் தனமும் நேரும்
அந்ததோர் சேதி சொல்வாய் அலவன் தன் தசைக்கா லத்தில்
இந்தவாறு மன்ன னுக்கு ஈரஞ்சு ஆண்டி லேதான்
சொந்தமாய்க் கிருகம் தன்னில் சேருமே நிதி நிக்ஷேபம்.
43. Tell in detail when this native will get wealth. He will get during Moon mahadasa when the native is ten years old, he will get his own house and wealth will increase. He will get a treasure hidden in the ground.
Saptarishis Astrology Commentary: BCP & Vimshottari Dasa
There are many methods of using the Vimshottari Dasa combined with BCP, something that is still in an experimentative stage. One of them is being presented here in brief as the opportunity has arisen due to the above shloka. First and foremost, the false notion circulated by many Nadi experts since last century & internet forum nadi experts that vimshottari dasa is not used in Nadi Astrology can be eliminated forever by the above verse, the Rishi is using Vimshottari dasa. Now the technique we were talking about is to take the year of native, note it down mentally and observe where the Mahadasa lord is sitting, then rotate it as per BCP keeping Vimshottari Mahadasa lord as the Asc. In the above chart, the native is 10 years old and is in Moon MD, take Moon (in 3H here) as Lagna and rotate it 1 sign 1 year per house for 10 years – the BCP Vimshottari Dasa will come in the 1H, the lord of it is sitting exalted in the 4H of ‘Treasure’ & also ‘Own House’ with Debilitated Venus (treasure not his own), both the Rishi is predicting. Another quick example is Obama’s chart (Cp Asc) – he was running Jup MD when he won the Election and became President on 20 Jan 2009 which was his 48th year. Now take Jup as lagna and 48th year would be the 12H, the lord of it is again Jupiter sitting in the Lagna (a trikona and kendra) with Saturn forming a Rajayoga – he became a Raja (King) by defeating someone (since Jup is debilitated and getting neechabhanga raja yoga. Take chart of John F Kennedy (Vi Asc) who died on 22nd Nov 1963 in his 47th year during Jup MD. From Jupiter Asc, 47th year will be the 11th house from it, which means Jupiter who is placed in the 9H will activate as per BCP the 7H of the chart. The 7H is a maraca house, its lord Jupiter becomes maraca lord & 4L of vehicles and assasination sits in this Jup Asc with 12L Sun along with Venus who is the 3 & 8th lord of D6 (enemies chart) and 3L of short travel of D6. He died while on a short trip in that year. In Vimsopaka Jupiter has the lowest point. Jupiter being involved in Gajakeshari Yoga made this incident world famous and outsiders remember him for sex and assasination. Let’s come back to the chart of the native in Saptarishis Nadi Gemini Asc Chart No 6 where the Rishi talks about him finding treasure at age 10.
Ten years of age as per BCP will be the 10H whose lord is Jupiter and it goes in the 4H of Fortune. In Shloka No 42 above, the Rishi says that 10th lord in the 4th house in Virgo will increase finances. So in the 10th year, when this Jupiter will be activated as per BCP, there is chance of increase in finance.
Now see Phaladeepika Ch.2 Shl.5
Verse 5. From Jupiter the learned should seek information about knowledge, noble qualities, sons, minister, good behavior, teaching profession, magnanimity, knowledge of Vedas and Puranas (Shruti and Smriti) progress and beatitude, reverence to gods and brahamins, yajana, worship (tapasya), religious faith, treasure, wisdom, control over passions, honor and compassion; and in the female chart, husband’s happiness.
In BPHS Ch.11, Shl.5
Verse 5. Indications of the 4th house: Conveyances, relatives, mother, happiness, treasure, lands and buildings are to be consulted through the 4th house.
In Phaladeepika Ch.18 Shl. 14
Verse 14. If in a nativity the Moon occupies the Navamsha Leo and is aspected by Mercury, he may acquire a hidden treasure.
Satyajatakam Ch.3 Shl 4 &.14
Verse 4. If the lord of the fourth house is placed in the fourth house, and is aspected by Tiryagmukha planets (Moon, Mercury, Jupiter and Venus), the person may acquire neighboring lands and thereby come across treasure hidden under earth. He will become very rich. If the lord of the fourth house is aspected by urdhvamukha planets (the Sun and Mars), the person may earn money through crops and cultivation.
Verse 14. If the fourth and eleventh houses are strong and auspicious through connection with benefic and a planet having downward-gaze has Dhana yoga, the person will get treasure. But if the houses 4 and 11 are weak and are connected with malefics, the native will squander away his wealth.
In BPHS Ch.3, Shl.32
Verse 32. Abodes of the planets: Temple, watery place, place of fire, sport-ground, treasure-house, bed-room and filthy ground: these are respectively the abodes for the seven planets from the Sun onward.
Use the above shlokas and note connection of 4H and Jupiter regarding treasure and then use BCP and note that the 10th year will be the 10H whose lord Jupiter is there in the 4H of fortune and then use especially the above Yoga from Satyajatakam Ch.3 Sh4 and see how beautifully all combine with dasa of Moon (Moon in mentioned in the shloka). To combine all this is not easy to make a prediction and no doubt only a Rishi can make such a prediction; to study such predictions was not possible till the last thousands of years and we are thankful to Bhadoriya who gave this manuscript and the translators Yenbeeyes and Bhaskaran. If only more can join who can translate from Tamil to English, more Asc can come out and someone else can do a better job in commentary than us (SA).
44. வருமவர் உறவு கொள்வன் பிரபல குடும்பி யாவன்
திருமகள் வாச முள்ளான் ஜயம்செய்வ னெடுத்த வேலை
அருமறை யவர்கள் நேசன் அரசர்கள் உறவு கொள்வன்
அறுமுகன் தன்னைப் பெற்ற அம்பிகை யாளே கேளாய்.
- Will get friendship of those who come; will be a famous family man; Lakshmi will reside in his house; will finish the taken work successfully; will be friendly with the Brahmins; will get relationship with the kings; Oh! Begetter of Lord Arumuga (Subramanya)! Oh! Parvati! Listen.
45. பிறந்தசேய் ஜனன காலம் புகர்தசை இருப்புத் தானுஞ்
சிறந்திடு மாண்டு ரண்டு திங்களும் ஆற தாகும்
விரைந்திடும் நாட்கள் பத்தும் விளம்புவோம் பலனை யாங்கள்
நிறைந்த தோர் ஜாதகர்க்கு நேர்ந்திடும் ரோகந் தானே.
45. At the time of birth, balance of Venus mahadasa is two years six months and ten days. We will tell the results of that period. There will be disease for the native who has all things fulfilled.
46. மாதுரு வர்க்கஞ் சூதம் வந்திடும் செலவ நேகம்
மேதினில் காலி சேதம் விசனமாம் தந்தைக் கேதான்
போதவே வர்க்கஞ் சூதம் பகையது வந்து நீங்கும்
நீதியாக் கிருஷி நஷ்டம் நிமலியே மேலுங் கேளே.
- Misfortune will fall for the mother side family; expenses will be higher; loss of cattle will be there; father will have mental anguish; his own relations will also be subjected to troubles; enmity will be created and that will be removed; loss in agriculture will be there. Oh! Mother! Further listen.
47. சல்லியங் கொஞ்சம் நேருந் தாயாதி வர்க்கஞ் சூதஞ்
சொல்லுவோந் தாய்தந் தைக்கே சுகமின்றிப் பிணியு முண்டு
அல்லல்கள் களவு கொஞ்சம் அறைந்தன மிவைக ளெல்லாம்
நல்லதோ ரீரைந்தான் டின்மேல் நாட்டுவோம் விவரமாக.
- There will be a little debt problem; Inauspiciousness will be there to his relatives; father and mother will have disease and will not be comfortable; Distress, theft all these things will happen before his tenth year. We will tell about the rest of the things in the second part.
Yenbeeyes Notes: There are certain interesting features in this chart. At the outset, we find that 3 natural benefics (Jupiter, Venus and Mercury-by association) are conjoined in a Kendra –the 4th house. Mercury and Venus are 4th and 5th lords. Jupiter is 7th and 10th lord and Mercury is also Lagna Lord. But see how they all have become malefics. First – Jupiter is Badhakesh for Gemini Lagna. He is also lord of 8th house from Moon. Second – Venus is debilitated and also co-owns the 12th house. He also becomes a malefic on account of the presence of Sun and Mars in his sign, Libra. Third – All the three planets are aspected by Rahu by his special 9th house aspect. Rahu being placed in the 8th house-house of Saturn and also aspected by Saturn reflects the 8th lord’s mood only. Hence Mercury by association and aspect has also become malefic. This combination has been responsible for all the troubles that the native is going to experience in his life time especially till the age of ten as after Venus dasa, Dasa of Sun comes in who is also debilitated and conjoined with Mars who is Lord of 6th from Ascendant. The same fourth house which is termed as the hidden house or Pathal and the placement of the 10th lord Jupiter (Dhanakaraka) therein indicate the possibility of getting hidden wealth. When we look at the 2nd house, we find that Ketu is placed there.
If you see the death of the Native’s father, it has happened at the age of 37 of the native. At that time the native was running the dasa of Rahu and Venus Bhukti. Death is generally linked to the 8th house. For father 8th from 9th is the 4th house. We have already seen the position of the 4th house above. Even the month of death is influenced by Venus – Libra month.
For the mother’s death 8th house of the mother becomes the 11th house – Aries- ruled by Mars. Mars being placed in the house of Venus will behave like Venus-which we have seen already. Again the 4th house comes into the picture. At the time of death of his mother, native was running his 40th year which falls under Venus Antara – Rahu dasa. Jupiter who has conjoined Venus decided the month of death.
So Jupiter by being a natural benefic and also being lord of 7th and 10th has given its due share to the native. As the Badhakesh and also as 8th lord from Moon, it has shown its malefic influences too. In the same Venus period, i.e. at the age of forty, native also had danger because of his conjunction with Lagna Lord.
At the age of 67, native was running Saturn dasa-Saturn bhukthi. It is natural as being the 8th lord he brought about the end of the native. But why in the month of Leo. Moon, the 2nd lord is placed there and Saturn aspects the same. Hence when the Sun was transiting Leo, the end has come.
 Copy Editor raised point that the word nadai should be interpretated as ‘Balanced in his conduct. The reply of Yenbeeyes is ‘The word ‘nadai’ has got 2 meanings – pace, gait or the manner of walking and the next is conduct, behavior. ‘Padam’ means consistency or fitness or a proper temperament. What the rishi exactly means? May be about his conduct – I feel this can be changed as suggested’. The views of both are given.
 Kaka Bhujandar is said to be the earliest Siddha and Guru of Gorakkar, a great siddha purusa
 Abisheka to Lord Shiva is performed with sugar cane juice (iksu rasa), tender coconut water, milk, suddha jala, and honey.
 Second house from Mother Karaka Moon has Venus debilitated – SA
 At the age of 40, the BCP will be in the 4H where there is Kendradhipati Dosha Jupiter sitting with Lagna Lord (body). Mars who is the 6th lord of diseases and from the BCP Focus year he is the 8th lord of longevity and also the 3L of longevity. So prayers to Lord Subramanya are adviced by the Rishi. For few years we have tried BCP Focus year and lordship the way demonstrated above and got good results; readers are requested to try the same. It indeed gives us great joy to see the above shloka. – SA